Duration: 4 hours
- Visit Kretinga, one of the oldest small towns in Lithuania, a home of Franciscan Brothers and Sisters.
- Enjoy the company of a Franciscan Brother and hear a living testimony of their contribution to Lithuanian culture.
- Visit the 17th century church and hear how the revival of Independence was supported by the Brothers working underground.
- See the exhibits of Lithuanian wooden art in the Count’s Tiskevicius estate-museum.
- Enjoy a rare collection of tropical plants in the adjoining Winter Garden.
- Return to Klaipeda and stroll through the streets of the Old Town, where once bakers, shoemakers and merchants used to live and ply their trades.
Price 73 Eur per person (Minimum 4 passengers) Special group prices are available!!!
Our cruise services consist of transport, guide service, sightseeing, entertainment and entry fees. To reserve your excursion, please email us at email@example.com or speak to one of our representatives at 1-800-778-9847.